Learn How To Make Consistent Income As A Professional Musician
Money Making Musician is for anyone who wants to learn how to make a consistent income from music while developing professional business skills to manage their own career with confidence. The 1st Semester of class is now available. Join the full program for 50% off this Summer!Enroll In Money Making Musician Today
What You'll Learn In This Course
The Mindset For Success
- Learn how to know your worth and overcome any limiting beliefs you have when it comes to being an independent musician
- What you should do to recognize and remove any negative distractions in your life that are holding you back from achieving your goals as a successful musician
- Get organized by building a solid foundation for your music career in order to prevent overwhelm, procrastination, and burn-out
- Join our 24/7 online private community group where you’ll be able to stay motivated, get in touch with me, and connect with other creatives along your journey
How To Make Consistent Income With Music
- Learn about all the different ways you can make a consistent income working as a professional musician today
- Learn how to confidently manage your own career by removing distractions, getting organized, and staying focused
Performing Live 101 - How To Rock The Stage
- Learn how to overcome stage fright and increase your confidence while performing live
- Figure out the art of street performing in order to practice your set list, collect tips, sell music & merchandise, film content, grow your fan base and market your business all at once.
- Find out how to get booked consistently by serious paying clients who need live entertainment for Birthday parties, Holiday parties, dinner parties, Networking events, community festivals, Business Conferences, Award Ceremonies, Galas, Weddings, & more.
- You’ll learn how to curate the perfect set list for your live events and get the cheat code to what type of music to play in order to get people to hire you and refer you to their network.
- Learn exactly what equipment you need and how to set it up on stage so that you look and sound professional both in person and online.
- Understand how to create services, exactly what price to charge and how to manage your clients professionally with my highly profitable automated system
Private Lessons 101 - How To Teach Music
- Learn how to teach private music lessons to beginner and intermediate students looking to advance their skills on their instrument.
- Learn what you need to do to enroll news students for in-person or virtual lessons and how to create a simple curriculum to follow
- Learn exactly how to charge for lessons and how to manage students in an organized manner
How To Win On Social Media
- Learn how to attract fans online by focusing on the most popular and profitable social media platform around, YouTube.
Understand the different types of content that will work best on YouTube based on your specific goals
- Learn how to earn money directly from your fans by creating a Patreon account
Learn how to re-purpose your YouTube content for all of your other social media accounts.
Branding 101 - How To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Learn how to effectively Brand yourself as a Professional Musician or DJ
- Create a style and image that you love and that attracts endless clients and fans.
- Understand how to easily design your own logo, and book a professional photo shoot for marketing materials.
How To Setup & Manage Your Music Business
- Understand what business skills you need to confidently manage your own career without losing focus or burning out.
- Learn how to create an LLC (Limited Liability Company) and how to properly pay your taxes
Learn how to create a business checking account to organize your finances
Understand how to budget and manage your money so you avoid going broke
Learn how to protect yourself and your music business with equipment and liability insurance
Marketing 101 - How To Attract Consistent Clients & Opportunities
- Learn how to market your music business in person by creating your own poster and business cards
- Find out how to organically advertise on your social media accounts
- Understand how to network consistently in order to attract the best clients and partnerships for your career
Whats Included In Money Making Musician
This course includes dozens of value packed video tutorials making learning music business easier than ever before.
Meet Your Instructor
My name is Jasmin Rhia and I’m a DJ, violinist, music producer, teacher and mental health activist from Atlanta, GA. I’m also the founder of AOM Records, a woman led independent record label using the power of music for wellness.
My journey has been wild! I’ve been performing for 20 years and have worked as a full-time Musician for the last 4 years of my life. I make my own music, perform cover songs, create content and I teach private music lessons.
Recently I was rear-ended in a car accident and can’t perform due to my injuries. I have 3 herniated discs in my lower back and still have a lot of healing to do. After taking some time to grieve I realized that this would be the perfect time for me to finally share my secrets on how I’m able to make consistent income as an independent musician.
Some Of My Recent Work
Reviews From Past Clients
"Meeting Jasmin has been a complete blessing! Her Coaching came during the time where I was Googling every answer. I'm so grateful for her service for people and genuinely wanting them to learn and grow as creatives."
- Derica Booker,
"When my son saw and heard Jasmin play live he said "Yes, I will take violin lessons with her! "She knows how to make music fun and motivate students. We appreciate her flexibility with online lessons."
- Maria Monreal,
"Jasmin really made our wedding day dreams come true! We received so much positive feedback about her performance from our guest. Thank you so much for being an instrumental part of our special day."
- Ja'mese Ross,
Who This Course Is For
- You want to learn how to have a successful music career as a solo musician, DJ or band - or you want to learn to do it better.
- We’ll be starting from the ground up so the program can take you from zero to hero—however, this program is also great for experienced musicians who want to learn how to attract higher paying opportunities and consistent partnerships.
- You're willing to put in some work - this program works when you do. If you plan to invest in the program and get to it whenever you get to it, YouTube is a better place to procrastinate.
Who This Course Is NOT For
- You do not value saving time and energy following proven plans
- Your aren't willing to take instructions and prefer to figure things out on your own with trial and error
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Do I Get Access?
How does lifetime access to the course sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this program for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own. Included in the entire program are 8 chapters of skill developing content + exercises. Each week I'm available LIVE to answer any questions you have in our private Money Making Musician Facebook Group.
How Long Does The Entire Course Take To Finish?
This program is on-demand and self-paced so you can move at your own speed according to your schedule. The entire program is broken down by Semesters so that you can fully understand the lessons and apply what you learn. Semester 1 is available now and the remaining Semesters will follow promptly.
Should I Invest In This Program Before Or After Buying Equipment?
Invest in yourself first with the education. You can decide to purchase equipment using our gear recommendations in the course, but this is not required before you get started in the program.
Is There A Guarantee?
Absolutely! If you are not completely SATISFIED and ENLIGHTENED by the Money Making Musician Program, then contact us within 7 days for a full refund.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
DISCLAIMER: The results stated on this landing page and discussed in the Money Making Musician program are based off of my own personal achievements. Please understand these results are not typical. I'm not implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). The average person who buys “how to” information gets little to no results. We’re using these references for example purposes only. Your results will vary and depend on many factors including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic. All business entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT PURCHASE THE MONEY MAKING MUSICIAN COURSE.